Parents are very careful these days with their children and this is a very good syndrome. They take care of every small things of their child and try to keep them safe from all the things that can harm them. There are many things that can lead to health hazards to a child. Just as one takes care of their child’s eating habits, wearing habits, their toys and every other thing; they should also take care of their accessories and jewelleries as well.
Yes, these days’ fashion has become a very important thing as well but when it comes to a child it has to be safe foremost. There is some best gempetit jewellery for pregnant women but for children what can be safe and what not? There are many products which are clearly not safe for them and can lead to some health hazards in near future.
There have been many reports if recalling varieties of jewelleries because they were made from toxic materials and it could have done harm if a child wore it. Some contained a very high amount of lead and other contained cadmium which are clearly not a very good thing to use in a children jewellery label. Now, the question is how to avoid these dangers?
There are few things that the parents need to follow:
- Do not buy these jewelries which have a clasp or a magnet in it. Though magnet jewellery can be very easy to wear and open but if the magnet breaks it can be very harmful for the child.
- Recently, there has been a lot of blinking jewelleries in fashion. They are very much in when a child is attending a party or an occasion. But these things have tiny batteries induced in them. They can be dangerous at any point of time, and you will not even realise when it can be very harmful for them. So, it is a good idea to not to take the risk at all.
- Do not use old jewellery on your child. They may have a lot of sentiments as it has come down from earlier generations, but it is clearly not a good idea to do that. They are old and may contain something harmful for the sensitive skin.
- If you are going to buy costume jewellery for your child, then please look at the age recommendations written on the pack before buying them. All the costume jewelleries are not safe for all the age groups. So be careful before buying them.
- If your child is very young (read almost a toddler) then it is not a great idea to go for other materials in jewellery apart from silver and gold. Other materials can lead to allergic reactions to their body as their skin is very sensitive.
- When you are buying a pair of earrings for your kid, then always go for those which have screw backs. This will save your child from any kind of choking hazards. Do not go for cheap jewellery for your child as they are not made from proper safe materials. It is always the quality that matters.
One can buy Gempetit jewellery gifts for new moms as they are safe for the child and also have some lovely varieties as well.