In recent times it appears as if every haircut works well as far as men’s hairstyles are concerned. The reason might be that famous actors rock those looks. But whether it is the shaggy looks or perfectly coiffed hairstyles, they need good amount of effort and thought to pull them off perfectly. So, you have to make very careful choices no matter what hairstyle you are going to choose. Here we have listed some of the best hairstyles that a common man can pull off this winter to help you in picking the best hairstyles and follow top trends.
- Prohibition High & Tight
This hairstyle was actually popular in 1920s but has now made its strong comeback. The style is very much trendy and masculine at the same time.
- Suitability: This hairstyle suits best to those with straight hair.
- When Not To Try: If you have curly or wavy hair then you shouldn’t try this.
The sides should be kept to shortest possible length to pull this one off. Hair should be faded shorter into your sideburns and neck’s nape. Gel should be used for keeping hair intact.
- Disconnected Undercut
Those who are in search of the edge go for this hairstyle. It works perfectly fine no matter what your age may be. Even stars like David Beckham and Justin Bieber have worn this wonderful look.
- Suitability: This hairstyle will suit you if you have fine-to-medium and straight-to-wavy hair.
- When Not To Try: This undercut is not for you if you have really curly or thick hair.
For making that pomp, around 3 inches should be left on top. Keep sides at short-to-medium length based on the style you want to pull off. Some strong hold styling product will be needed for keeping your style intact.
- The James Dean
The style comes with pomp and body and is still clean enough to wear at your office. If you know Ryan Reynolds, you’d better know how it looks with a beard.
- Suitability: Opt for this one when you have medium-to-thick, wavy-to-curly hair.
- When Not To Try: People with very straight or fine hair shouldn’t go for this one.
Sides should be medium in length with 2:1 top-to-side ratio. Some pomade with medium hold should be used on wet hair and then you should comb it straight back.
- Let It Grow
If you’re one of those who just want to let their hair grow, this men hairstyle 2017 is for you. But remember not to let the hair go past your shoulders. This haircut can be hard to achieve as it takes time in growing your hair to an appropriate length.
- Suitability: It is suitable for thick, medium or straight hair.
- When Not To Try: If you have fine hair then you should surely avoid this haircut.
Just make sure not to do too much on the hair when you visit a barber. To pull off the style, just towel dry the hair and apply the desired product for minimizing undesirable pouf.
- Flow & Comb
For getting some length, without going for full coif, flow & comb is good for the professionals. The key here is to add some length to the hair.
- Suitability: It’s good for straight, fine-to-thick hair.
- When Not To Try: Avoid the style if you have extremely wavy or curly hair.
Get old-fashioned square cut but the front and sides should be kept longer. Use mousse on wet hair for pulling off the look and then comb it back.
You find this article by searches related to following terms:
- 2017 hair trends men
- hairstyles for men 2016
- mens short hairstyles 2016
- hairstyles for men according to face shape
- mens hairstyles 2016 thick hair
- indian mens hairstyles 2016
- mens hairstyles for round faces
- mens long hairstyles 2016